We want to learn from you too! We willingly welcome all viewers to share their thoughts on the latest news on education, homework tips and tricks, education technology, or anything related to education in general. Here are our contributor rules and guidelines:
- Introduction – Introduce yourself that you are a contributor and not an editor or a member of our roster of experts.
- Strictly original – Plagiarizing content from other articles or blogs is disrespectful to the source and our site’s commitment to originality.
- Proper Citations – if you will be referencing other sources, please properly credit them in a sources list at the end of your article.
- Zero sponsorships – We do not expect you to write about educational institutions if they are paying you for it.
- Editing and Revising Submissions – we may modify your article for editing purposes while retaining your personal
Keep in mind that we receive hundreds of submissions, so we cannot guarantee publication of your article. Nevertheless, we are excited to read your educational articles!